Physical Vapour Deposition System (PVD)
• Arc and magnetron sputtering coating process
• Process temperature up to 400℃
• Sample size: 200mm x 200mm
• Target available: C, Cu, Al, Zr, Cr, Ti, TiAl, TiAlCr, SS 316 or user’s target.
• Coating example: ZrN, ZrCN, ZrO, CrN, CrCN, TiN, TiO, TiCN, TiAlCrN, etc
• In-situ plasma treatment for cleaning and etching
• Applicable substrate: Polymer, glass, metals and ceramic
- Industrial Centre
- Surface Engineering
- Surfaces (Technology)
- Plasma treatment
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.