Joining & Welding - Joining for Aviation Applications - Aluminium Skin Repair
Solid Riveting is a joining method suitable for light sheet metal structure, and is widely used in the aviation industry. Solid Rivets have better grip force than blind rivets and may provide a flush-smooth surface after installation.
Installation requires specialised tool kits and as part of PolyU HKAR-147 Aviation Training Centre, IC provides solid riveting training to aviation standard.
- Industrial Centre
- Performance Structure
- Rivets and riveting, Aircraft
- Aluminum forming
- Aluminium repairing
- IC2133 Aircraft Manufacturing and Maintenance Fundamentals
- IC348 Appreciation of Manufacturing Processes
- IC380 Integrated Aviation Engineering Project
- IC383 Integrated Aviation Systems Project
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.