Facility for Room Temperature Curing Composites
Facility for Room Temperature Curing Composites provides a safe and regulated environment for composites fabrications.
The facility supports traditional wet-layup, vacuum-bag assisted, and resin infusion methods, for component fabrication, composite-to-composite bonding and composite-to-metal bonding applications.
The facility is equipped with VOC and HEPA filtered fume hood for handling chemicals and resins, a selection of vacuum generators, de-gassing chambers and essential consumable materials for production.
- Industrial Centre
- Composites Services
- Composite materials -- Curing
- Vacuum bag assist
- Resin infusion
- Room temperature curing
- IC2133 Aircraft Manufacturing and Maintenance Fundamentals
- IC348 Appreciation of Manufacturing Processes
- IC380 Integrated Aviation Engineering Project
- IC383 Integrated Aviation Systems Project
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.